Textile chemical auxiliary scouring agent LBS-10 for garment
LBS-10 is a enzyme-mimetic catalyst compounded with special
low-temperature effective scouring agent
that enable the hydrogen peroxide bleaching take place at a lower
temperature. Bleaching with LBS-10 at
75-80℃ can achieve sufficient degree of whiteness and wettability
for dyeing and full bleach and
meantime reduce energy consumption, and weight loss of cotton
- Reduced cotton weight loss
- Reduced energy and water consumption
- Softer hand feel
- Better bleaching and dyeing evenness for package yarn
Suitable for exhaust bleaching for cotton knits, towel,
package-dyeing and hank-dyeing yarn.
LBS-10 1.5 g/l
H2O2 (30%) 6 - 12 g/l
NaOH (100%) 1 - 2 g/l
Stabil S: 0 - 0.5 g/l
How to use LBS-10 properly to bleach cotton knits
1. Start bleaching from room temperature and raise temperature at
2-3℃/min to 80℃.
2. Always follow the right order of chemical addition.
3. Liquor ratio should be no less than 1:7. Lower than 1:7 may
cause uneven whiteness.
4. Bleaching at 80℃ will give better results than 75℃ in terms of
5. Hot rinse at 80℃ for 10min will ensure a good DOW and
To ensure extend shelf life, store at cool and dry places in a
sealed container. Avoid direct sun shine. Cover
well after usage to avoid contamination. 12-24 months after
production upon good storage.
Overseas and domestic market:
It is one of best sellers in China, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan,
Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia etc.