High effiency and low temperature scouring agent LBS-10 for fabric
LBS-10 is a enzyme-mimetic catalyst compounded with special
low-temperature effective scouring agent
that enable the hydrogen peroxide bleaching take place at a lower
temperature. Bleaching with LBS-10 at
75-80℃ can achieve sufficient degree of whiteness and wettability
for dyeing and full bleach and
meantime reduce energy consumption, and weight loss of cotton
A:Reduced cotton weight loss
B: Reduced energy and water consumption
C:.Better bleaching and dyeing evenness for package yarn
D:.Milder reaction giving fabric less tendency to chafe and crease
Apply wide :
It is used for exhaust bleaching for cotton knits, towel,
package-dyeing and hank-dyeing yarn.
LBS-10 1.5 g/l
H2O2 (30%) 6 - 12 g/l
NaOH (100%) 1 - 2 g/l
Stabil S: 0 - 0.5 g/l
How to use LBS-10 properly to bleach cotton knits
1. Start bleaching from room temperature and raise temperature at
2-3℃/min to 80℃.
2. Always follow the right order of chemical addition.
3. Liquor ratio should be no less than 1:7. Lower than 1:7 may
cause uneven whiteness.
4. Bleaching at 80℃ will give better results than 75℃ in terms of
5. Hot rinse at 80℃ for 10min will ensure a good DOW and
How to use LBS-10 properly to bleach package yarn
To bleach package yarn satisfactorily is certainly more difficult
than knitted fabric, therefore, besides
all the notes for knits three more attentions have to be paid.
1. Use higher amount of H2O2. 8-12 g/l (30%) H2O2 is recommended.
Normally use 10g/l H2O2 (30%)
for package yarn bleaching with LBS-10
2. Must use sequestering agent. 0.5g/L Stabil S is recommended.
3. Two times HOT rinse at 80℃ is needed to ensure a good whiteness
Storage and handle:
store at cool and dry places in a sealed container. Avoid direct
sun shine. Cover
well after usage to avoid contamination. 12-24 months after
production upon good storage.
Overseas and domestic market:
It is one of best sellers in China, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan,
Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia etc.
Our Main Products:
we are the supplier and manufacturer:
1. textile enzymes: amylase; neutral and acid cellulase
2. textile auxi: ABS; disperse agent; detergent; softeners; resin;
fastness improver and so on.
3. textile specialties: anti pilling agent; APEO remover; organic
acid; anti ozone silicone oil; Spandex protector and so on.